How to ensure quality in the delivered experience
I’m a customer experience designer. I work to a ‘head of’ level for CX, UX and digital transformation.
I’ll help you make great online, mobile & multichannel retail experiences, and I’ll help you to make complex enterprise systems easy to use.
Hire me if you need:
• someone to set up your service design or UX process;
• to deliver on your brand promises across different channels;
• a heavyweight UX professional to get things done well, and who works well with lean and agile teams;
• a good balance of brand/creative vs. analytical/technical skills;
• strong experience in design for enterprise applications.
I’m a digital customer experience specialist with deep skills in online design & production, and broad skills across channels & disciplines. I’m naturally inquisitive and curious—I love to ask the disruptive ‘what if?’ questions. I’ll find out what’s behind the brief and work with your people to get amazing things done. I’ve led teams of UX people with big agencies and even bigger clients to realise some great work. My style is inquisitive, playful and direct.
36total visits,1visits today
How to ensure quality in the delivered experience. I’ll cover how I’ve worked to establish a clear ownership of the experience design within the programme management, and to delineate functional/formal testing from considering how the newly delivered feature fits into the cross-channel experience and whether it delivers on the larger goals. Objective: delivering on your […]